Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bible drill

5. Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen
than great riches, and loving favour
rather than silver and gold.

6. Isaiah 40:8
The grass withereth, the flower
fadeth: but the word of our God
shall stand for ever.

7. Luke 19:10
For the Son of man is come to seek
and to save that which was lost.

8. John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are
my disciples, if ye have love one
to another.

9. Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after
that the Holy Ghost is come upon
you: and ye shall be witnesses unto
me both in Jerusalem, and in all
Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto
the uttermost part of the earth.

How did God show His love?
But God commendeth his love toward
us, in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 (KJV)

Who lives in me?
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless
I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:
and the life which I now live in the flesh
I live by the faith of the Son of God, who
loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

Who did Christ Jesus come to save?
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all
acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into
the world to save sinners; of whom
I am chief. 1 Timothy 1:15 (KJV)

How can I resist the devil?
Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7 (KJV)

How can I minister to others?
As every man hath received the gift, even
so minister the same one to another, as
good stewards of the manifold grace of
God. 1 Peter 4:10 (KJV)

Who is Jesus?
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus
is the Son of God, God dwelleth in
him, and he in God.
1 John 4:15 (KJV)

5. The Great Commandments:
Mark 12:28-34

6. The Parable of the Prodigal Son:
Luke 15:11-32

7. The Crucifixion:
John19

8. Family Relationships:
Ephesians 5:21-6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment