Monday, May 20, 2013

Disney quotes

Don't you understand? you mean more to me than anything in this whole world! - Peter Pan

It's because I like you , I don't want to be with you , It's a complicated emotion, - finding Nemo

Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting -
 Peter Pan

with a friend, any day is an adventure . Any song becomes a symphony - Pooh

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it - The Lion King

Hakuna Matata. These two words will solve all your problems - The Lion King

I want someone to love me, for me -  Cinderella

If you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you, though. I remember everyone who leaves - Lilo & Stitch

sometimes the thing that you're looking for , you can't see with your eyes. you have to see them with your heart - Peter Pan


Perhaps, someday the dreams that I wish will come true - Cinderalla

Never underestimate the power of a big heart - Piglet

Whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure - Cars

Ohana means family.......family means nobody gets left behind. for forgotten - Lilo

Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. Remember who you are -The Lion King

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. yeah, still good. -Lilo & Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment