Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bible drill 2012

QUOTATION VERSES
1. Genesis 1:31
And God saw everything that he
had made, and, behold, it was very
good. And the evening and the
morning were the sixth day.

2. Psalm 56:3
What time I am afraid, I will trust
in thee.

3. Psalm 119:11
Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.

4. Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turneth away wrath:
but grievous words stir up anger.

BIBLE ANSWERS VERSES

Am I Alone?
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong
and of a good courage; be not afraid,
neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD
thy God is with thee whithersoever
thou goest. Joshua 1:9 (KJV)

Who should I trust?
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the
LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
Isaiah 26:4 (KJV)

What are the results of seeking good?
Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live:
and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall
be with you, as ye have spoken.
Amos 5:14 (KJV)

What does Jesus require of me?
Then said Jesus unto his disciples,
If any man will come after me, let him
deny himself, and take up his cross,
and follow me. Matthew 16:24 (KJV)

KEY PASSAGES
1. God’s Covenant with Abraham:
Genesis 12:1-3

2. The Israelites Leave Egypt:
Exodus 12:37-42

3. Daniel in the Lion’s Den:
Daniel 6

4. Jesus Teaches on Marriage:
Mark 10:1-12

1 comment: